Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Good Time

Ok. I guess this is where I quote Madonna, "strike a pose!"
Tot is modeling her new Christmas clothes. hahaha.

We have had a wonderful Christmas vacation in Kansas City. Tim wanted to put up some shelves for mom and to build her a pantry in the garage. He's almost finished - and boy! does that man have skills. He put in 3 dimmer switches for her and fix one of the toilets, put in the pantry and has wood ready for the shelves. Dad is just happy that it will save mom extra trips to the basement and will help her knees. He gets a kick out of listening to Tim discuss his tools and oooed and aaaahed over his Lowes purchase - he used his Christmas gift from me to buy a new saw! He was able to use it on the pantry and was singing and sawing out in the garage. It was really (dare I say it) cute.

We got to have dinner with my sisters, friends, and visited our church family on Sunday. We've shared Christmas, shoveled snow, laughed with mom and dad over silly YouTube videos, and have had a very good time bonding with family and friends. It was been so nice. I love this time of year.

No comments: