Sunday, January 10, 2010

January's List

Monthly Housekeeping Check Ups

I found a great list of monthly tips and thought I would pass them along to you free of charge. Yes, I know you're thrilled - just think of it as just a simple service I provide. hee hee.

January

1. Check the batteries in the smoke alarms and the carbon monoxide alarms, and replace if needed. Also, test the actual alarms after you're sure the batteries are good.
2. Have your fire extinguishers inspected to make sure they work properly.
3. Use homemade or store bought drain cleaner to clean out all the drains in the house. Don't forget the basement drains too!
4. Inspect the filters in your heating system and clean or replace them as necessary.
I know you can't wait to see February's list, right?

1 comment:

Your Husband said...

Honey...where do you find these lists????