Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just a Few Things

Over Christmas Tim built mom and dad a pantry unit. He worked in 19 degree weather and was singing and pounding the hammer. We could hear sawing, singing, Rush Limbaugh, then more sawing, more singing, and more hammering and more Rush Limbaugh. It was so funny - mom was trying very hard to get me to stop laughing - but it was just funny. Not funny-mocking but funny-sweet. He was just a happy camper out there doing his thing. My nephew went out the next day and helped me clean out the garage so Tim could wrap some shelves around the wall for more storage. I think I actually saw my mom dance on her tippy toes! Dad just kept telling Tim that "he had skills!" And we needed to come back in May. I think he's got a list of projects.

The next picture is of the two of us at a Monster Truck Jam (Rally) in Houston. I had never been to one before and I have to admit - it was fun. Thank goodness my thoughtful husband remembered the earplugs or I might have lost some hearing. We were able to see Gravedigger, Ninja Turtle, Blue Thunder, Maxium Destruction, and many other very loud, very LARGE trucks. It was neat to watch. I'll try to post a video later.




The final picture is one of the Tot at a Dinosaur Museaum and can you tell that she has learned to pose?


Yeah, I know. Isn't she a toot?





No comments: