Monday, February 22, 2010

Dipping a Toe

I stepped away from my blog for awhile and it has been such a long time since I have blogged that I almost forgot my password to login. That is a sad fact.

There has been a lot going on in the Fishbowl and it's tough to know where to start. But as the song says, "Start from the very beginning...it's a very good place to start." Gotta love the Sound of Music.

January was a good month. It was full of family visits, work and getting over the holiday season.
February has been a good month as well. Tim and I decided to take a Ballroom dance class at the community center and have enjoyed it Very Much. We go one night a week and it only lasts 5 weeks. Then we can decide if we want to go stop or go on to Western Dance class - Two step, Line dance etc. I have to say that it has been fun and we have discovered that is a good way to get in some exercise at the same time.
Tim was joking with the instructor that we attended the Church of Christ and that when we were teenagers we didn't dance because we had been taught that it led to (voiced in a hushed whisper) sex. Half the class busted out laughing and that's how we found out there were several other Baptists and CofCers in the group too and we had all been told the same thing. So here we were, a bunch of 50+ year old men and women, all learning how to dance with their spouse and laughing about how we had all been told the same thing. It was so funny.
Well, I think this is enough writing for one evening. I've dipped my toe back into the water and we'll see if I'm gonna jump back in or not.





No comments: