Friday, February 26, 2010

Nothing Complicated

I have been thinking about several things this week. Nothing super complicated . . . just several things . . . all week long. They have just been bouncing around in my head like bumper cars. I thought if I put it down on paper then maybe they would stop bouncing around and get in a line so that I can address each thought one at a time. Give each one some undivided attention and then see if one of them is worth a second glance, or a second thought.

So here goes. . .

What does walking in the Spirit really mean? How does one ‘walk in the Spirit?’
What color do I want to paint the guest bedroom?
How did I get so many dishes dirty today? When am I going to wash them?
Do I need to try out a new kitty litter? This current one really stinks. Wait – it’s not the litter.
When the new bedspread arrives in the mail – will it look good? Will it stink?
Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near? (that was just for fun)
What is really in Coke Zero?
What new recipe should I try out this week?
I want to plant new flowers – should I make new beds in the backyard? Have Tim do it, or hire it done? Do I want to dig them out or raise them up?
When do we go visit the grandbabies?
When will I mail Bran’s package?
Where should I store my sewing stuff? What do I want my craft area to look like? Should I have upper cabinets? What about a cutting surface? A kitchen-type counter?

As you can see, the list is fairly long and not super complicated. There just are a lot of things to think about. So, I guess this weekend I’ll spend some time thinking about things and maybe I’ll even make out a list or two. (oh the joy!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too much "thinking" will give you a headache~ :-)
M.